So, you’ve heard you need to be “on trend” or “relevant” or “on brand” – or something like that, right?
But let’s face it, even though you may talk about it, you’re probably still a little fuzzy on what that actually means. That’s okay, that’s not your job. Guess what? That is our JAM! …and our job. FEAD is a branding agency that can walk you through every step of the way.
Think of your 3 favorite companies. What came to mind? A logo? A color? A slogan? A feeling?
That’s why you need good branding. Branding is the foundation on which to tell your company’s story, and make it memorable. Look at FEAD. We are youthful creatives that are driven by informed strategy. Our imaging is usually more fun focused. We have a minimal color palette (Green, black, white). We like to be informative, but also slightly entertaining. We have a cute cannibal plant for our logo that pays homage to our creative roots. Are you starting to get the picture?
Branding aims to establish a significant and differentiated presence in the market that attracts and retains loyal customers. Consistent branding is achieved through:
- Creating a cohesive Branding Bible
- Creating amazing Social Media Strategy
- Designing a compelling and malleable Website
- Generating awesome content for your website and social platforms.
At FEAD Media, it all begins with branding. This sets the tone for all of the other work that we do for you. Without this consistency, it’s much harder to engage and build a community around your story.
Whenever clients come to us for Branding, we have a few goals we’re looking to accomplish:
- Finding our client’s unique voice that makes them stand out from their competitors
- Creating clear, consistent documents for clients to follow to ensure their vision is never compromised
- Improving the overall authority and reputation of our client’s off and online presence
- Creating a clear targeted audience for future lead generation and/or sales
Here’s a more detailed look at our approach to Branding:
- Develop the vibe you really want to give off through detailed discussion and research
- Create a “Branding Bible” that contains everything you need to know about your brand. This saves time and money in the long run by having well established guidelines your company can reference internally, or give to anyone working on materials for your company. This keeps your image and voice consistent. Which is the hallmark of excellent branding.
- Recommend next steps for web development, social media strategy and content marketing (hey, we do all that too, in case you don’t want to!)
Branding Services We Offer
Branding Bible Creation
Watch our video above to learn what goes into this…
Color & Typography Palate Creation
Establishment of Voice & Style
Imaging Guidelines Creation
Digital Branding Consultations
From the blog
As of February 2017, Instagram has 400 million daily active viewers. 400 million people scroll through Instagram EVERY SINGLE DAY. If that doesn’t scream marketing opportunity, I don’t know what does. Instagram is unique from other social media platforms in that they...read more
Recently, we demystified SEO by sharing the top secrets firms don’t want you to know. Today, we’re tackling all those nagging questions people have about SEO (which the pesky marketing agency always dodges). We’re covering a lot of ground, so buckle up and get ready...read more
Marketing lives online. We’re long past the days when print reigned supreme (though it’s far from dead). Now, marketing firms are doing their best to make waves through social media, YouTube, blogs, and online publications. Here are the essential online tools we use...read more
Frequently Asked Questions
You want to have some guy reach around you in the middle of the night, start messing with your junk? One for the ladies. I am going to my spin class. I thought you had vertigo. No, no, it’s pronounced a-nal-ra-pist. Bob Loblaw Law Blog. He’s going to be all right. Today I learned this is a real place, tho more lush than the OC. Those are balls.
Heyyyyy, hermano. I’m sure, wherever your father is, she loves you very much. Don’t call my escorts whores. Well, if you want to play Eve, you got to get in line behind what, above five homos. What’s next, Michael? Are you going to make dancing illegal? Is this the tiny town from Footloose?
What kind of clients do you work with?
What is your turn around time?
Do you have an affiliate program?
We gotta talk...
Do you have questions? We love answering them!
Let's grab a cup of coffee, or pizza, and have a good long talk about why we've been the thing missing from your business.